Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fall Workshops

I will be teaching locally again this fall at Calico Cupboard in Victoria.  The schedule has now been posted online:  http://www.tinyurl.com/calico-cupboard

A couple of new workshops are on the schedule:



Eclipse is a 'split quilt', a new technique that I have been working with for several years. You will learn my new method for improvisational and soft fused applique, machine applique and quilting with decorative stitches and about threads and needles.



Mykonos Marble is my latest pattern quilt. This design features medallions from Northcott's upcoming fabric line Stonehenge Aphrodite. The supporting fabrics are inspired by decorative marble floors. Learn about precision piecing and diagonally-set quilts in this workshop. The pattern is now available in my Patchworks Studio store and the fabric will be in stores in October.

Hope to see you in the classroom!

No comments: